Hutto Criminal Defense Lawyer
Relentless Defense From Experienced Hutto Crime Lawyer, Robert M. Phillips
- Prosecutors recognize Robert M. Phillips & Associates after several decades of vociferous defense in Austin, Hutto, Round Rock, and Georgetown’s most serious cases.
- Prosecutors realize once a defendant hires Robert M. Phillips & Associates, that the defense will be thorough and aggressive.
- After hundreds of reduced charges and acquittals, Robert M. Phillips and Associates remain amongst Central Texas’ most highly celebrated criminal attorneys.
Our well-known and well-qualified lawyers have more than 40 years combined of experience in criminal defense. They relentlessly seek the best possible outcome in defending your case.
Contact Our Hutto Criminal Attorneys About Your Case in Travis County
Please contact Robert M. Phillips today. Our knowledgeable criminal trial attorneys are very well-versed in such aspects of criminal law as:
- Juvenile Offenses
- Theft / Forgery
- Federal and White Collar Crimes
- DWI / Drunk Driving
- Drug Charges
- Sex Crimes/Child Pornography
- Sex Crimes Against Children
- Serious Crimes Against Persons (Including Burglary and Aggravated Robbery)
- Assault / Family Violence
- Expungement / Sealing of Records / Non-Disclosure Orders
Here at Robert M. Phillips & Associates, we are extremely familiar with the laws. Our attorneys know the local judges and prosecutors well. We are proudly and tirelessly work to offer you a criminal defense which is both effective and thorough.
We are the only private firm in Central Texas where both attorney (Robert M. Phillips) and paralegal (Janet Briery) are Board Certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization in criminal law. We also frequently employ the expert knowledge of Austin lawyer, Keith S. Hampton. Mr. Hampton is Board Certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization in both criminal law and appellate law. Together, our team proudly and tirelessly offer Hutto citizens a criminal defense which is both effective and thorough.
Hutto Criminal Charges Can Be Very Serious – Hire an Experienced Travis County Criminal Lawyer
If you have been charged with a crime in Travis County, it is absolutely essential to contact an attorney immediately so you may begin protecting yourself. Our attorneys will quickly and thoroughly build your best possible defense, but delay in choosing a lawyer can be deadly to your prospects for success. Why? Because by the time you learn of the accusation against you, there is already ongoing police and prosecution investigation of you as a criminal suspect; unless your lawyer is simultaneously (or better yet, preemptively) building your defense strategy, your opportunity to successfully defend yourself may be hopeless.
For a free consultation with an experienced Hutto, Texas criminal defense lawyer, contact Robert M. Phillips.
Free consultations ~ Credit cards accepted ~ Conveniently located directly across the street from the Williamson County Jail and next door to the Williamson County Courthouse Annex