Round Rock Criminal Law Attorney Robert M. Phillips
Defense from the Round Rock Criminal Defense Lawyers at Robert M. Phillips & Associates
- Robert M. Phillips & Associates have vociferously defended serious cases in Round Rock, Brentwood, Austin and Georgetown over several decades, making us instantly recognizable to local prosecutors.
- Prosecutors know that a defense will be aggressive and thorough after a defendant enlists the help of Robert M. Phillips & Associates.
- Robert M. Phillips & Associates are among Central Texas’ most highly celebrated criminal lawyers after hundreds of acquittals and reduced charges.
Our lawyers have over 40 years of combined experience in criminal defense and are well-known and highly qualified to relentlessly defend your case.
Contact Our Round Rock Criminal Defense Attorneys To Review Your Case in Travis or Williamson County
Please contact Robert M. Phillips today if you need a Round Rock criminal lawyer. Our knowledgeable criminal trial attorneys are very well-versed in such aspects of criminal law as:
- Theft / Forgery
- Federal & White Collar Crimes
- DWI / Drunk Driving
- Drug Charges
- Assault / Family Violence
- Juvenile Offenses
- Expungement / Sealing of Records / Non-Disclosure Orders
- Serious Crimes Against Persons (Including Burglary & Aggravated Robbery)
- Sex Crimes/Child Pornography
- Sex Crimes Against Children
Our attorneys know the local judges and prosecutors well. We will proudly and tirelessly work to offer you a criminal defense which is both effective and thorough. Here at Robert M. Phillips & Associates, we know the laws.
We the only firm in Central Texas where both attorneys and paralegal are Board Certified in criminal law. We also frequently employ the expert knowledge of Round Rock lawyer Keith S. Hampton. Mr. Hampton is both an appellate law expert and a Board Certified criminal law specialist.
Criminal Charges Can Be Very Serious – Hire an Experienced Round Rock Criminal Attorney
It is absolutely necessary to contact an attorney immediately after you have been charged with a crime in Travis or Williamson County. Our lawyers will quickly and thoroughly build you the best possible criminal defense, but delay in choosing a lawyer can be deadly to your chances of success. The police and prosecution will already be investigating you as a suspect unless your lawyers is simultaneously or preemptively building a defense strategy. Don’t wait or you could lose your opportunity to defend yourself properly.
For a free consultation with an experienced Round Rock, Texas criminal defense lawyer, contact Robert M. Phillips.
Free consultations ~ Credit cards accepted ~ Conveniently located directly across the street from the Williamson County Jail and next door to the Williamson County Courthouse Annex