Travis County Crime Lawyer
Relentless Defense From Experienced Criminal Lawyer Robert M. Phillips
- Prosecutors remember Robert M. Phillips & Associates from decades of aggressive defense in Bastrop, Bell, and Williamson Counties’ hardest cases.
- Prosecutors understand that when a defendant hires Robert M. Phillips & Associates, the defense is tough and thorough.
- With hundreds of acquittals and reduced charges under their belt, Robert M. Phillips and Associates stand as some of the most celebrated criminal attorneys of Central Texas.
Our qualified and recognized attorneys share over 40 years of combined criminal defense experience. They will relentlessly defend you and seek the best possible outcome in your case.
Call Our Experienced Travis County Criminal Attorney About Your Case in Travis County
Please contact Robert M. Phillips today and speak to a knowledgeable criminal trial attorney. We are well-versed in all aspects of criminal law, including:
- DWI / Drunk Driving
- Drug Charges
- Juvenile Offenses
- Theft / Forgery
- Federal & White Collar Crimes
- Serious Crimes Against Persons (Including Burglary & Aggravated Robbery)
- Assault / Family Violence
- Sex Crimes/Child Pornography
- Sex Crimes Against Children
- Expungement / Sealing of Records / Non-Disclosure Orders
Here at Robert M. Phillips & Associates, we are very familiar with the law. Our attorneys know the local prosecutors and judges. We are proud to labor tirelessly to provide you with a strong and effective criminal defense.
We are Central Texas’ only firm with an attorney and a paralegal who are both Board Certified in criminal law. We also often seek the expertise and knowledge of colleague Keith S. Hampton, a Travis County criminal attorney. Mr. Hampton is an appellate law expert, and a Board Certified criminal law specialist as well.
Travis County Criminal Charges – Hire a Reliable Travis County Criminal Lawyer
Travis County is a relatively small county in Southeast Texas in the Greater Austin-Round Rock metropolitan area. However, with several major highways, there are ample opportunities to be charged with crimes from minor traffic infractions to serious charges such as DWI or assault. Travis County’s penitentiary system is notoriously harsh, and the county is home to a Federal Corrections Institute that incarcerates convicts of everything from white-collar offenses to multiple murder. If you are charged with a Travis County criminal offense, it is absolutely necessary that you seek legal counsel immediately. Our criminal attorneys will work hard to ensure that your defense is impregnable. If you are just finding out that you are being charged or even just under investigation, you are already being monitored as a criminal suspect. You must contact an experienced criminal lawyer immediately to preemptively build a defense.
For a free consultation with an experienced Travis County, Texas criminal defense lawyer, contact Robert M. Phillips.
Free consultations ~ Credit cards accepted ~ Conveniently located directly across the street from the Williamson County Jail and next door to the Williamson County Courthouse Annex