Hear Bob Phillips talk about his aggressive approach to defending criminal cases in Central Texas.
Defense that Never Rests: Relentless Pursuit of Victory in Every Case
Our criminal defense attorneys have a 25-year record of acquittals, dismissals and reduced charges.
Call us now for a free, confidential consultation.
If you or someone you love has been accused of a crime in Travis County, Williamson County, or anywhere in Central Texas, it is crucial that you contact Robert M. Phillips & Associates immediately. Williamson County, where our office is located, hands out the toughest sentences in Texas, and you’ll need a criminal defense team that is equally tough. Our firm has a deserved reputation, based upon a quarter century of thorough and relentless advocacy, of delivering outstanding and often spectacular results in a region where prosecutors, judges, and juries are among the most severe in the nation. We invite you to call immediately for a free consultation to discuss your case and map out a successful strategy for winning it.
Don’t you owe it to yourself to explore your options, free, with lawyers that have been fighting and winning cases in Central Texas for 25 years?
Why Choose Robert M. Phillips & Associates?
- No firm in Texas has a longer or more successful pattern of favorable outcomes in difficult cases in Williamson County, the toughest county in Texas on crime
- We thoroughly and aggressively investigate cases, from the moment we are hired, to build the best possible defense
- We fearlessly try cases that need to be tried, but seek first to obtain a dismissal/favorable settlement, if a trial can be avoided
- If a trial is necessary, we have a documentably high acquittal rate
- Our attorneys have cordial and long-term professional relationships, based on genuine and mutual respect, with local prosecutors and judges, crucial for both obtaining fair trials and favorable settlements
- We represent the criminally accused anywhere in Texas, and in federal court, although our caseload predominantly involves clients accused in Williamson, Travis, Hays and Bell Counties.
Speak with a Board Certified Criminal Law Specialist in our office today. Delay could be fatal to a favorable outcome for your case. Call now!
Whatever you do, make no statement to law enforcement or anyone else, until you have a confidential conversation with one of our lawyers.