Georgetown Criminal Defense Attorney
Experienced Trial Attorney, Robert M. Phillips, Defends You Relentlessly
- Prosecutors know Robert M. Phillips & Associates from decades of zealous defense of Williamson and Travis Counties’ toughest cases.
- Prosecutors know that when a defendant hires Robert M. Phillips & Associates, the defense will be tough and thorough.
- With a history of hundreds of dismissals and reduced charges, Mr. Phillips and his firm are among the most celebrated criminal attorneys in Central Texas.
Our highly qualified Austin criminal attorneys have over 40 combined years of experience in criminal defense, and will aggressively defend you until we obtain the best possible outcome for your case.
Contact Experienced Georgetown & Williamson County Criminal Law Attorney, Robert M. Phillips
Please contact Robert M. Phillips & Associates today to speak with an experienced Austin criminal lawyer. We are versed in every aspect of criminal law, such as:
- Sex Crimes/Child Pornography
- Sex Crimes Against Children
- DWI / Drunk Driving
- Drug Charges
- Assault / Family Violence
- Serious Crimes Against Persons (Including Burglary & Aggravated Robbery)
- Federal & White Collar Crimes
- Juvenile Offenses
- Theft / Forgery
- Expungement / Sealing of Records / Non-Disclosure Orders
At Robert M. Phillips & Associates, our attorneys know the law and know the prosecutors and judges well. We pride ourselves on tirelessly laboring to provide you with an extraordinarily effective criminal defense.
Ours is the only firm in Central Texas where both an attorney and paralegal are Board Certified in criminal law. In addition, we regularly utilize the talent and experience of Keith S. Hampton, an Austin criminal lawyer attorney, who is not only a Board Certified criminal law specialist, but an expert in appellate law.
Williamson County Is Known For Texas’ Toughest Criminal Sentences – Hire a Williamson County Lawyer Known for Equally Tough Defense
Our record reflects our remarkable success in favorably resolving cases in Williamson County, known as the toughest county on crime in Texas. Williamson County is famous for long penitentiary sentences. If you have been charged in Williamson County, it is crucial that you contact one of the Georgetown criminal law firms in your area immediately to begin protecting yourself. Our attorneys will zealously build your best possible defense, but delay in choosing your lawyer can be utterly fatal to your prospects for success. Why? Because by the time you learn of the accusation against you, there is already ongoing police and prosecution investigation of you as a criminal suspect; unless your lawyer is simultaneously (or better yet, preemptively) building your defense strategy, your opportunity to successfully defend yourself may be hopeless.
For a free consultation with an experienced Georgetown and Austin criminal defense lawyer, contact Robert M. Phillips & Associates.
Free consultations ~ Credit cards accepted ~ Conveniently located directly across the street from the Williamson County Jail and next door to the Williamson County Courthouse Annex